Svasti Microfinance Private Limited has raised USD 4.8 million from NMI and some of its existing investors. Svasti currently serves 141,000 customers through its 38 branches. The funds will enable Svasti in expanding its geographical outreach and strengthening its position in the microfinance market, while continuing to innovate and launch customized products to meet the credit demands of its customers. NMI is proud to partner with Svasti and support them in pursuing their vision to “fulfill the right to finance and transforming the lives of women and their families”.
- NMI part of USD 25 million Series B funding round in tech-driven Light Microfinance
- NMI's Impact Report | Q2 2022
- NMI invests USD 8 million equity in Sitara, supporting safe and affordable housing for women in India
- NMI invests USD 7m in LOLC Cambodia, supporting financial services for low-income families
- NMI's Impact Report for Q1 22 is here!